1. Helping The Underserved Achieve Home Ownership - Serving Black & Brown Communities with Keira Ingram
· Play • 9 min
· A real estate movement was born. Keira Ingram wants to make the underserved literate in homeownership. Remember, the real estate business chooses no colors. Everyone should be welcome! You may also join us on the Women's Wisdom Network Facebook community group, where we put a number of resources for women helping women. It's a safe place. It's a no-mean-girl place. It's a place where you get to be your best you.
· Facebook Page: facebook.com/womenswisdomnetwork Facebook Group: bit.ly/2IF1CQf Apple Podcasts: apple.co/2IEJ7LL Spotify: spoti.fi/3a5ITbJ
2. Key Questions To Ask About the Real Estate Industry of the Future
· Play 20 min
· The future is starting now! If you are a real estate brokerage, agent, or consumer, ask yourself these questions to prepare. Saul Klein and I will guide you through the massive changes in the industry.
3. The New Grand Strategy: Reviving The American Dream
· Play 15 min
· America needs to be strong. It needs to drive economic growth to support both national and global welfare. The book "The New Grand Strategy" by Mark Mykleby, Patrick Doherty, and Joel Makower can be the guide that we need. It gives insightful information and solutions to demographic and societal shifts, the implications of climate change and resource scarcity, and economic crises. A must-read indeed!
4. The Latest On New NAR Designation featuring Robert Morris, Diversity Trainer and Expert
· Play 15 min
· In another episode of Women’s Wisdom Network, learn from broker, e-Pro, international speaker, certified instructor and consultant, Robert Morris as he talk about NAR’s At Home With Diversity®
· At Home With Diversity® (AHWD) is an NAR certification program designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry.
5. MLS For Beginners: Finding The Data Value featuring Saul Klein
· Play 5 min
· Data Rights? Authoritative Source? Derivative Works? Ever heard of these before? If not, listen as Saul Klein explains them as simply as possible!